Friday, March 14, 2008

Aftermath

Well, I told my boss and he was pissed off and we me the day after I filed my resignation. He asked me to do a few things before I leave and most of them I can't do. So I smiled and said yes and agreed with him. He wants me to stay longer, about 2 weeks but there is not chance the job in Germany will wait that time for me.
I heard someone I knew in Oz is having a baby. I am happy for him. I am sure it will fill a huge part of his life that has needed attention for many years. I wish him well.
I have cleaned and compiled a list of things I need to do before I go but today its beers on the couch and some TV escape. Fridays have been my day off for ages now and I am kinda like it now. Though when I hit Germany I am sure I will be jumping and sprinting until I know the ropes.
I had my eyes tested and I am getting some new glasses. I have a difficult script so they need to send to Japan for the lenses, and the costs just increase! Either way I am getting new specs and I am happy, even though they aren't Mikli I don't mind so much.
I was thinking about England today, a place I think of less and less these dayd and I am sure the smae is true for it. I used to have opinions about that place and its people but now I just accept that it is an island isolated from everyone else.
A sad farewell to JonnyPon. Uncle John has fought a valiant fight against death and he got in a few kicks and punches in the meelee, but he has finally lost as well all do in the end, but really it is never about how we die its about how we fight for life. Lots of Love John.
I am sorta worried about the border crossing, I dunno what will happen and when I will cross, likely on a saturday morning but since Shengin - there are open borders and that isnt true for me. So I have to find a immigrating crossing and get myself stamped and allowed in. With all my belongings in the car that may look suspicious... it is a worry on the back burner.
Penny Century and I am doing well and enjoying our last few weeks together. Unlike some, I would rather not be alone. I would rather see what I have and value what moments I have left.
Peace to mah bruther DJ Dougie Doug, I hope life is slick, black and round like a record baby!
Big Smoooches to fav Gaijin Girl - kickin it real time in The city of Tall buildings and short people!
If any reader had tips Ideas and shortcut that I may need to getting settled in a life in Germany PLEASe be forthcoming - I needs to know!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...