Thursday, February 28, 2008

Some Kinda Record

Hello Folks,
Well it must be some kinda record, I haven't added anything here for more than a week and I must say that I didn't even think about it at all... Things have been moving pretty quickly here and I have not had time to catch up with myself, I have had so much to do I have been forgetting things, seems like my lil brain has a limit of what it can focus on before it starts throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Ya live ya learn...
Special Hello to my Kuz, my Komrade In Arms In Korea. She too ladies and gentlemen is an EnGerlish Teacher and has taken on the head spinning challenge of a new country and culture to boot, so much understanding to her from me with it all and I am sure I will hear from her soooonish.
I am sorry to say that I have little to no news on any front whatsoever. This is a good thing usually, but I am a little blah about the whole thing. I have 2 new classes and 2 new private students, I dunno how it all happened I think I didnt say no enough, oh well it is all cash for me and my pocket.
I need to jump on the visa application for Russia and get the ticket soon, prices go up 60 days before the flight I am told...
I have been organised lately - well I was dragged kicking and screaming into it by neccessity. I have all my files organised and worksheets and all papers in plastic sleeves in a big folder all alphabetised and sorted. Thank God!
What else? I am cooking nice asian foods again, I bought a heap of sauces and spices in Germany when I was there and so I will dazzle my friends here with foods that arent seasoned with just black pepper.
So here it is - my life... I am busy, forgetful, disctracted and relaxed, coffed out and midday snoozing. I am a daily shopper - can't plan a weeks grocery shop, but why should I when I have the biggest supermarket in town next to my building? Polish people parking pisses me off. My girlfriend is an odd assortment of moods emotions and strategies. I need a new one. I am thankful my car is working okay and I have plenty of money to do things. I have lots of invites and enjoying life a little more than usual - which on my scale is less than most people but that is an attitudinal thing more than a fact of life, so I gotta shake off the sadness soot.
Peace to mah Homies... O.G. The Ob-inginal Gangstar...
<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...