Sunday, March 09, 2008

My Page Needs A Shake Up!

Greetings dear readers. as you can get by the title a change is needed... I am , and as some of you out there are also, sick of my page format, so I am gonna change. any suggestions will be gratefully accepted.
Today I had sunday lunch with my boss and his family. quite a nice family gathering 3 generations etc and other guests and fun was had my all... wall all except me, no dear reader, not the usual misery guts disposition of me - no, I felt terribly guilty taht I was going to drop a bombshell on my boss on Tuesday and tell him I have another job in Germany and I am giving 30 days notice. I felt very guilty and not hungry at all - it was far too late to cancel the luncheon, as I have cancelled before a few times and so I HAD to go.
We had trout - Whole Trout - Now I haaate most finsh at the best of times so this was not an easy meal for me. But I smiled and shatted and listened to people chat and laugh in Polish around me. A good afternoon but I cut it short as I have other plans. And now I am home the woman i had the plans with has delayed (all women make men wait) and so I will be having coffee and going to a movie this afternoon.
Obi needs to clean the house more and go into to packing over drive....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...