Friday, February 01, 2008

Snow Globe Day

I have seen a lot of snowfall in the last 2 years, more than in my whole life, but today is special. I got up blurry eyed and staggered around the house and tidied a little before the cleaning girl comes. (She comes every second Friday.)
The snow today outside my window is falling like a snow globe! Big flakes and a strong wind have whipped them up and made them dance their way to the ground. The rest of the world is too concerned with the hustle and bustle of the day ahead. But I have seen how beautiful it is... Quite a nice way to start my day.
The cleaning girl is quite sweet, speaks enough english to get by and quite the pacey worker. I don't mind one way or the other, its just nice to have someone in my home space...
My boss asked me to interview a prospective new teacher. I emailed him but had no reply, the deadline is approaching and I think he may have trouble filling the position. So in March I may be teaching MUCH MORE...
There is absolutely no revelation in some life changing realisations. There are the revelations that are breakthroughs of effort and there are the ones that have been around for a while sitting on the coffee table waiting to be notice coz everyone knows it except you... Well I have had the second in the last few daze. and there is no woo hoo moment, quite the opposite - much like having a birthday alone... oooh wait - I WILL...
Obi The Joy Vampire - Sucking the guts out of Joy anywhere he sees it....
<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...