Monday, August 06, 2007

Polly

Well dear readers I have been asked by a dear friend to help her in her quest for 5 minutes of fame. I want to tell you about my friend 'Polly'. Now Polly is not her real name as anonymity lends itself to mystery.
Polly is an interesting gal. Rather chatty and verbose, helpful and supportive and quite hooked on Obi's website. Seems that the farcical and ridiculous nature of my life appeals to her and her morning cappuccino at he great desk of power.
Polly is stylish and in the know about the gossip in the world, (is it still gossip if you know no one in the stories told to you, or is it delightful distraction?). Polly is a great cook and an excellent shopper. She works hard and saves time to play for strategic enjoyment, a bird in the hand so to speak...
Anyway, I digress. Polly has been rather helpful to me in distracting me from the current morbidity of my life and helps me entertain loftier goals like : happiness, joy and the art of a good caffinatory experience.
Why is she called Polly? Poly means many and Polly has many talents, most of which are talking but nonetheless important!
So Helloooo Polly yes helloooooo Polly... (singing off into a Broadway tune...)
Obi - Still at home and bunkering in..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Polly sounds like a FABULOUS woman!!! There should be more like her in our world!

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...