Saturday, July 21, 2007

...Table For Two...


Its quite late and I have had a zero of a day, my only student cancelled and I was relieved. I needed some time for me, but I must say that my time alone these days is becoming less and less fruitful and more and more weird ... and unhealthy.
A message tonight filled my heart with happiness. Thinking about someone has become a full time distraction for me these past months and hearing from her was a gift from heaven. A short message but just the medicine for this ailing heart. Words to think on and things to ponder.
I am going on holidays in the next few days and I will be so happy to escape this gilded birdcage I call home. I need to escape and have some fun and shed this sadness soot.
I have a class in the morning, the count down is on until holidays. I will have to take a bus to Warsaw airport and leave from there to Aberdeen. 5 days in Aberdeen and maybe a jaunt to Northern Ireland Belfast for a few days - maybe down to Dublin for a few more and then a flight from Dublin and home... another week at home preparing for my new semester of teaching. I will have to up my standards I think. It is not that I have gotten lazy these past few months, it just that Iam not getting as much out of teaching that I hoped for.
But next year I am starting a degree at Open University and I will be happy to throw myself at school work for me and my benefit, not definitive and non defining clauses and third conditionals and past perfect horror...

Sleep now Obi - you need to dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...