Monday, July 23, 2007

Life... you wouldn't buy one...

Well I am exhausted and sick and tired of everything, I need a miracle. what the hell is it all about anyway. I cant seem to cut a break anywhere. I give a lot of myself and work hard, mind my manners, and manage my temper. I am never late and I am very considerate and friendly. Work and students come first and I don't swear. I respect people that I don't know and don't judge the ones I do, I am kind and generous and patient wih others. I am a team player and open hearted... So all that culminates into a big neon target on my head that God can see and lets the angels shit on me. I must be quite the joke upstairs...
My advice to everyone out there is just don't try and you won't fail, and when you think life is bad, then have a chat to me. I am the idiot that cut himself off from people by moving to a country that I cannot speak the language, in a small town where people are guarded against strangers, even after all the time I have been here. Left my home and friends and family on some stupid vision quest and now here I am, alone and my health failing and my belief in anything good for me is gone.
Laugh, laugh loud - coz I am too, to try to stop from crying again... Obi wants to be a sociopath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...