Friday, July 20, 2007

Buddah said - "you got no say in it".

The buddah was right but he places his wisdom in the strangest places... Consider the farsically dubbed 1970's TV series Monkey. Who knew the wisdom of a life time would be contained within the overacted and strangely dubbed scenes of a Japanese TV series shanghaied by the BBC...
But it is there and the 6 degrees of seperation brought it to the Machinations, an Australian pop group from the 1980's... "you got no say in it" to me says that I have no influence on what has happened and that someone I know is well capable of being able to get through her own life with her own brand and understanding of success without me and do quite well. The lyrics bugged me on the edge of my mind for a few daze and then they came to me in total. I looked up Youtube and found the consolidation of my thoughts. I may actually use this as an NLP chant or a mantra for myself when I start to look at the void in myself. Something to steel myself against it.
On other matters, I gained Polish residency this week and I collect my ID card tomorrow. I could and should be more pleased but I don't feel much happiness these days. The sun shines but not for me. So I decided to travel for the summer to the UK. I want and need to be able to speak English where ever and when ever... and some kind friends in Aberdeen have offered me a summer sanctuary. If I have time I may even go to Moscow... but Money is an issue...

Obi missing the 80's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...