Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Icecream Hands

Well I went to the Polish Embassy today, I had to wait until today because being a catholic country they had Christmas from 22nd - 3rd and then carried on with Russian Orthodox Christmas and new year too... So, until today, which is the only day I could get a translator to come with me to gather information.
I was sure that one piece of information was missing and sure enough, it wasn't the bit I thought but I is crucial. Seems I need permission to work form the region not the country. So my boss has to apply to the state capital to get a letter and have it issued, then FED EX it to me... The real question is will he get off his ass and do it quickly enough. I CAN get the visa on the same the day, BUT I must have all the pieces...
Being thrown out of my home on the 16th so I better be organised.
My bank arbitrarily froze my accounts last week, dunno why, and now I am late with my mortgage payment, which is not healthy for my peace of mind... So I must fax them, without a printer or a fax, and no internet cafes, (I knew you would say that) and pleased for them to undo their error... Banks, gotta love em...
... And I must get my stuff together and get hold of Lufthansa to change my flight details, but I can't doooo thaaaat until I hear from my boss and get the visa sorted out...
Obi feels as useful as icecream hands...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...