Sunday, November 05, 2006

Omissions

Well the schedule finally got itself corrected, but just as I was about to head home my boss quizzed me about a new class. This by usual standards was not conveyed to me. So with 18 minutes, I had a class to prepare for. What, How many, what age, course name.... No idea.
So I frantically collected stuff that I might or might not use, called and cancelled plans, lost money on tickets I had already bought and headed back to the class room with grease paint and juggling balls in hand...
"...The Show Must Go On!"
Turns out it was and adult conversation class that had 3 students in it. All interesting in their own way but I was exhausted and smiled along.
This weekend is a long weekend here in Russia and I am glad for it, I am sitting in the dark alone and unhappy, I have been entertaining thoughts of packing up and heading off or yelling at my boss to take an interest in what happens at the school, be involved with the processes and procedures and to crack down on her usless best buddy that has caused all the grief, not only to me, but other teachers. But she could never do it. Spineless and apathetic.
Oh... and the contract I signed has not been honoured at all, but what do you expect from Russians?
Delboy is suppose to call me today to do some work and go to a concert, but as usual, men of his age do not turn on their mobile phones and I don't know his flat number or the street number of his place...
Obi - thinking about the future - AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...