Monday, October 09, 2006

Long legs and bad hair

Russian women - an observation...
What is it about Russian women? I mean they have lovely figures and on the whole at least 50% thinner than their western counterparts but the thing that lets them down the their hair...
The water here has a heavy mineral content and to that end, and I have seen it in my hair, it feels like wire half the time... I need hair mousse STAT! Siiiigh but I digress...
So many Russian women dye their hair and it is the platinum blonde type - done atrociously to my eyes - maybe being the son of 2 hairdressers I have powers and abilities beyond those of mortal men...
The hairstyles and colour jobs are painful to look at sometimes. I mean - is this a form of punishment in this country? I dunno...
Russian women in general like to be treated like the traditional lady you'd find in your mother and father time... That is nice but in the last 2 decades I have been used to the slow shift toward the centre in Australia, women in australia I find don't want the door opened so much, dont like seats given up for them or doors opened. It infringes on their equality - hey it ain't a bad thing just the way society changes... but here it is 1940 all over again.
Obi - viva the retro-lution

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:18 am  
Blogger Obi Won Kenardly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, you have certainly echoed what I'm going through here. Wow. That's so cool to know that you're feeling the same things there in another country. The feeling of going back in time too! I've really come to love it and pretty much expect it. I dont wanna go back to Canada now! All those cold, I WANT MY EQUAL rights ppl. I am part of that too, but man, I realize that I love being treated like a woman. Yep. Open my door dammit! Lol.
Obeeeee!

6:26 pm  
Blogger Obi Won Kenardly said...

I would alwasy open doors for you Bendy... its a great way to get a look at your backside - hahaa!

12:46 pm  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-01-09keyun
coach outlet store
abercrombie & fitch
ray ban sunglasses outlet
air max 95
burberry outlet online
true religion jeans outlet
ugg outlet
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online clearance
ugg boots sale
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
uggs australia
beats by dre outlet
cheap toms shoes
gucci handbags
abercrombie and fitch
coach outlet
mont blanc pens
uggs on sale
abercrombie and fitch
hollister jeans
ugg outlet
replica rolex watches
nfl jerseys
uggs outlet
retro 11
ralph lauren home
uggs boots for women
ralph lauren outlet
longchamp handbags
jordan 11
ugg sale
air max 90
ray ban outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan retro 11
louis vuitton outlet
tory burch outlet

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...