Sunday, September 10, 2006

A funny thing happened on the way to the llama rodeo

Hello dear readers... Thanks for popping by.

I would like to tell you a little about me - I am an ESL teacher in Russia and new to the field of endeavour. I am lucky to have the patience and skill of the skipper to sail the choppy seas of the grammatic straits and the deep waters of english.

The Skipper is a relaxed fellow with a positive disposition. He has been teaching English for the last 8 years here and there and has been in Russia now for 12 months. I share a little grass hut with him and together we are a lean mean English machine.

Lovee is the shy boss to us all and does not speak to often but when encouraged can chat for hours. She has many things on her mind at present and so do I. We first met and shot each other. something like that bonds people I think... long story.

Thurston is the the rarely seen but devoted partner of our beloved boss. a chatty fellow with lots of energy.

MaryAnn is the hub on the office and is always busy with something, she is a flirtatious and gregarious angel that mans the front lines and deals with both students and organising staff alike... speak english at a mile a minute and is very chatty.

Ginger is another story. She is rather reserved and conserative. She is a quiet achiever in the office and deals with other matters usually, I find her desk close to mind and that we chat often, she thinks I am strange in a good way and I think she has a dry sense of humour.

The Professor I have yet to meet, he is the senior fellow around these parts and been teaching now for many a moon, tho at present, his guidance and direction are sorely missed by all at the school. He has personal matters to attend to and we wish him well.

Where do I fit into this bunch of coconuts... Well I am the skinny red shirted fellow - luckily not a star trek red shirt sort, more than tripping over his own feet kind of guy.
<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...