Saturday, August 23, 2008

Smooth Slide

The week that was has been really good, I felt like a normal person and was justifiably fatigued at the end of the week instead of everyday as I had been with the virus I had. Seems the darn thing has gone through the entire office too, many of the admin staff has been off sick too.
I was looking online aimlessly as I usually do (don't we all) and I found jobs in Italy. Now I took Italian at school and I hated it, I have Italian friends and I love em, I have never been to Ital so I think next spring l'll take a train and explore for myself for a week. You never know, maybe Tuscany will be a great place for me to experience - there are jobs there too!
I have to confess to all now - I am a misery guts and it has been so long that I have been under this damp blanket that I honestly can't recall how to be really joyously happy and care free... Not even summer this year - tho tumultuous as it was moving from one country to another could make me happy.
So now Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury - I will undertake to examine the evidence and the root cause of this malaise and attempt to remember how to turn this frown upside down... Won’t be easy or quick but I will begin it seriously.
The jury is out - Obi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...