Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Smooth Tuesday

Well a smooth tuesday and a good nights sleep helped me. the break in the middle of the day is usually hated by most teachers, it means you day is not your own, but today I didn't mind so much.
I felt okay and made sure I had time to focus and did a lot of planning and I am all set for most of tomorrow.
I will shower and sleep soon...
I heard from my Polish princess today. Al the way from across the seas. not a good chat really, I do feel uncomfortable that other people can read her skype etc, so I am unsure what I can say or when, so she contacts me.
I heard from a dear friend with some kind words which I read and kept with me all day. Worked well.
Also heard that I can avoid the german drivers license by getting an English one and then using it in Europe... much better and no test required. I may even use it as an excuse to go to England for a week and have some fish and chips. I don't have any friends there, well a weirdo teacher I used to know, he is good value at a party but dangerous to be around. The other is an old flame and I am sure if I came within 500 metres of her or contacted her while I was there it would freak her out, so I won't. Pity really, I miss her and it would be great to catch up on her year.
I could visit a friend near Bristol but she is having severe relationship problems and so to avoid the flak I would just stay away.
Ah the myriad of choices I have! Oxford - here I come...
Tonight I am listening to some Youtube Powderfinger and it is soothing my mind.
I rewarded myself with Dinenr out in the Italian restaurant under my apartment, I am on the fifth floor by the way, the roof, and I have a marvelous vista...
Thanking God for the little things... Obi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...