Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Half Daze Off

Heya Folks and welcome to another exciting.... yadda yadda yadda...
So a half day off has really lifted the pressure off, didnt realise there was that much on, but I have spent the day chatting and fiddling with a spreadsheet for wages and hours and class time tables for the school a side project and I am happy to fiddle and offer a better option than the current catastrophy they current burden us with...
Music is quite cathartic and I have been belting out the tunes and enjoying the sing along. The weather started today miserably and is now quite sunny. Tomorrow is supposed to be over 30 but I really doubt it, I think more 26.
I have to take my Polish care for a German roadworthy and thaaaaat won't be good. On top of that the battery died and I have to get it the 3 km to the mechanic tomorrow. So it will cost all up a few hundred Euros to replace the side mirror and get it up to scratch - that is life...
What else can I tell you about... been thinking about a few freiends dotted around the place and I must congratulate one for the good news - his wife will have a baby in January! Good genes as I said...
I have some friends dotted around the UK too and I send out a hellp to the madn hope all is going well. some i haven't heard from in many a week...
I am tossing up the option of England or Sweden now for a holiday in a month...
Please gimme the pros and cons...

What else? Well I have a lot of unending paperwork and this will never end. So i better get started into it...

Obi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweden:
-cold brrrr
-wierd language (u won't make out a word :P )
-reserved and tho friendly ppl..
but it's just me and my opinion. what can i do that i love england sooo much :P

10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...