Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Summer Is Free

The summer is free and that is about all that is , being robbed by my previous boss for about 1600 Euros I am quite poor. So much so that I am actually going backwards in the first months due to set up costs rather than being able to just breaking even.
On top of all that July is here and a cavalcade of teachers have pissed off on holidays and so I have been dumped with 9 new classes in one week alone. I am working over 40 horus a week and expected to keep up the quality, but being the new guy I have to show that I can carry the load even if that load is heavier than ANYONE should bear. ( and OT is only paid every 6 months! )
Problems with car re-registration and UNI communications in Australia, it is all just tooooo much to manage ladies and gentlemen. I will just have to go day by day and little victory by little victory.
I have kept the weight off from the stint in the hospital but I think that is due to picking the cheap option about eating instead of the right option.
I have an air bed a tiny table and a chair in the place. The fridge is empty as always and I am thinking about breakfast and it is is only 10pm...
It has been nice to hear from friends far and wide and it keeps my chin up. I have said goodbye and closed a few doors recently as well and I am quite okay with that, as my last post says it all...
What else?
I heard gray and gaunt and tears where this years 'new black'... Obi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...