Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Update

Well I don't have much energy to write this but here goes...
  • Back at work and a full schedule is in each day - YAY - (not really)
  • I have my flat at the end of the week and gas and electricty to organise. (blah)
  • Friendships in question, a matter of facing facts or simple house keeping... we will see...
  • Money is too tight to mention - (yeah like the song)
  • Illness management through force of will - forcing doctors to do as I say. I am now an out patient and being treated tomorrow
  • Payday is Friday - (Triple YAY)
  • I have a bank account and all my papers sorted with visas and such
  • Still quite weak and the doctor gave me this week off but I refused. there is too much to do and I was quite worried about one student that didn't like any other teacher but me, she is due to do an exam this weekend and no word from her to school or me...
  • What else? Worried about friends and relationships, decades down the drain if they don't manage it well enough. But hey, it may actually be time....
  • I still can't get back to focusing on school work and preperation - just don't have a clear mind yet.

So there it is kids

drop me a few lines and tell me you are alive... Obi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bradley.. I know the feeling of loneliness too, but ppl say "after you reach the bottom, then it can only get better". and I do believe that. I wish you regain your inner strength, you are a special person and don't ever forget or doubt that! looking forward to talk to you on skype ;) hugz

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...