Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday night

Hey hey - saturday night is here and I have spent the day teaching and the night stocking my cupboards, fortifying again the poverty of next week!
It is always the case - the week before payday is always poor and I am no exception. I have a beer and some bread and the essentials for life so I am okay.
As Monty Python says - "Always look on the briiiiight side of life..."
So here is the current situation -
  1. Problem - over worked - Solution new teacher next Friday!
  2. Problem - Exhausted - Solution heading to bed anytime earlier than 10pm. They say an hour before midnight is like 2 after midnight.
  3. Money for food, I have worked out a deal with a local student who works in a restaurant and now I can eat there once a day.... tho italian food everyday isn't so fantastic.
  4. Problem - No extra moeny - Solution - advertising for students locally and I have some good leads! extra caaaash!
  5. Problem - no furniture - solution - lost my IKEA catalogue! haha - not orthodox but stil a solution...

My doctor went on holiday and so no therpay of exrays to see how the treatment is going... then a week passed and the doctor came back and I am now up to date with my stone and it seems only 15% of the stone is shattered so I must continue therapy, Problem is that the Machine at the local hospital is broke nadn ai have no way of checking if or when it will be working again, So next week I ask the school to call for me and I find out when I can go for therpay again. It seems after 2 montsh that only 15% of the stone has been tunred to sand ( the acceptable size to be passed... so - they have some damn fast catching up to do! Still in lots of bend over harsh pain but ya know - pain is now my constant companion and there for - my truest friend right now... how saaaaaaad is that?? Some sunshine would be nice but that will never happen...

My life is hilarious, gimme a sailors cap and call me Gilligan!! - Obi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...