Tuesday, December 04, 2007

a Bright patch, no rain

Well it seems my xrays and examination were all for naught, seems my stone is a roiling stone after all, it has moved on down and I HOPE will go on it's merry way out and be done with me. The Doctor said it would take a month at the longest. So I guess that is my Christmas present... from myself... Hmmm I would have preferred a ticket to London...
my boss has been mysteriously absent the last week, I care not, I have taken good ol uncle Chuck's advice and left that bucket of shit alone. I need to spend more time on hedonistic pursuits, and worry about me not the poor disadvantaged students... I digress...
AN old friend has dropped me a line from London town and said she is gallivanting around the UK and wants to visit, so Easter may be a good time to see old friends. Tho I must prep for my trip to Moscow. and next summer I am definitely going to Sweden!
I am a language teacher, the other day my student wanted me to teach him Mandarin, and he was quite serious too, so I took the challenge and did some research and in one class we covered the basics of hello thanks I want I don't want and other useful phrases...
Yet another student wanted me to teach him Swedish, so again I hit the books and came up with the basics and phrases... I just wanna teach ENGERISH!! whats wrong with that?? I am such an accommodating bugger...
Obi in no pain and back in high spirits!
<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...