Sunday, November 18, 2007

2008 Next Contract

Seems my boss has been making hay. The next contract with the EU is in the processes of being organised, the plan so far is two fold.
  1. have a smaller project based on the last project in size and venue, this will not start until March and I think will have a third of the size this project had.
  2. will be a bold, if not extremely unattractive plan to spend a day in each of 4 or 5 neighbouring towns per week, 4+ hours a day and more than 25km away. So the native teacher he will find. must drive everyday to a town and teach.

I am not sure about you but I am certainly not going to be that lil bunny. Sure I have a car and all but I hate commuting - especially in a country I don't know and the extra time it will take from my sacred leisure time. I have a good solid contract with a company here and a few loyal one 2 one business students that will keep me working until next september at least to about 28 - 30 hours a week.

I have a good mate in the wilds of Ukraine that is dogging me to take up with him and work in the historical and cultural city of Ukraine. The money is better, the food is better and the women are... well... just beyond gorgeous. But I have worked in Russia and I would not be looking forward to having to learn Russian again and to have to read the signs etc. No matter how good the money is and how accomodating the local culture. I would seriously have to revise my plan of moving WEST in europe.

A special Hello to an intrepid Laura G - She is planning to set sail on a new adventure soon and go back to Italy and teach. With any luck I will see you there - hA! Poland is nice and all but there is little that will hold me here, I am looking for a comfortable job and good mone and far better fooood!

Obi Better Polish his Italian... now where did she gooo... hahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...