Tuesday, November 13, 2007

...and then what happened?

A good weekend and I felt soooo relaxed and content. I had a small party to watch videos on my wall which I use with the borrowed projector from school. it is great with the whiz-bang speakers! Better than the cinema in town!
Bad stomach pain last night had me curled up gasping for air for 2 hours. I was exhausted by the time the pain killers had kicked in. I got through my first 3 hours okay and then had a break and hit the Doctors office. he examined me and a few too many Hmmm's for my liking. He speaks English and I am glad for it as he is the only Doctor in town that does. So again as 4 months ago he gave me 10 pills a day to take and also booked me in for some Ultrasound and other tests. so I will hopefully have some results soon.
I took the rest of the day off sick much to my bosses dislike. It is times like these I understand how he really sees me, not as a person but a machine that makes him money. Almost any other time his demeanor and character show him as the opposite, but I find his a contradiction that I still cannot trust.
My laptop seems to be okay for now - tho doesnt play sound of show videos well enough to use but hey it is still a tool of the trade.
I got all the files I could off my hard drive and did well actually. Now I have tto try and integrate them with my saved backups on DVD... wish me luck kids.
The car is going okay but I think I need to take it for a real spin - say another city!
Obi off to the Doctor again tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...