Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Timetable part 2

Management screwed up! Making me do a course for summer that 2 days earlier they cancel, in that time I rearranged my current classes so I can have some time off in summer. But now, with 20 mins warning, I have an extra 6 hours teaching this week and I have to which all classes are now in conflict with my changed timetable, so I have to re - rearrange the classes.
That is crap - I am the teacher - they have the owners and admin staff to do this shit in most companies I know of, I shouldn't have to do all this and teach as well...
I bloody told them I was pissed off too, the message got across. With my health declining I need to focus on me not calculating and cross referencing bloody classes and courses!
Off to the Doctor again soon because the pills ain't working no more and I am near broke when it comes to nervous energy, I am so tired I actually vomit. So tired I can't sleep, so tired I can't even focus on what the hell I am hired for. My dangerously high blood pressure is causing my heart to race and severe palpitations and chest pains all the day and night, night sweats and dizziness. So shit better change and I better be happy with it or I am dumping all classes for the summer - who cares!
Obi really angry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...