Sunday, July 08, 2007

Friday - The Roman Epic!

Friday night - now that was an evening of epic proportions. The moon must have been in alignment with mars and jupiter coz it seemed everything came together. The local was packed and I knew everyone.
I had planned to meet a student, I am friends with her husband and herself and they are really nice people. So after dinner she and I drove out to her house which is under construction and had a look around. it is curious for me to see different building styles and materials, but it all seems to be normal here. Back to town and into the pub for a beer where we waited for her friends that never came. I introduced her around and she chatted with people. I was engaged in many a delightful conversation with good friends and a few lovely ladies. Tho sadly I trust none of these ladies charismatic smiles. My luck with women has been rather scarce...
I did catch up with another English teacher and his lovely girlfriend and we had a great old chat and beers and vodka - The evening finished for me at 4am when the bar closed and I walked home in the early morning light. I had a class in 5 hours and I was determined to make it. I was in fact late by 20 minutes but my student didn't care - she was stressed about a great many other things and we chatted about them.
I went home at 11am from the class and promptly went to bed for another 6 hours. I didn't bother to go out at all on Saturday night though I had quite a few calls and offers. I just crashed, partly because I was feeling a little guilty that I had over partied on Friday and partly because I needed a little Brad time to sort through some thoughts etc.
I did manage to have to be really good chat with one girl I am friends with but you know the whole we were both pissed and it was 3 am and her boyfriend was there so wanted to leave cut the chat short... He is a great guy, I speak to him often, but I have never spoken to her as much as I had last night. She acknowledged it was a great connection and she had believed I didn't like her as I had avoided her a lot in the past few weeks. The opposite is true and I cleared up the whole misunderstanding and she and I are better friends now. Why are all the good ones taken.
Obi consulting the stars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...