Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Morphine

"We used to meet every Thursday Thursday, Thursday in the afternoon..."
Funny thing happened last night at the local...
A gorgeous girl that looked like a supermodel came in with friends and knew the locals in the bar that I knew. She sat next to my friend whom I was chatting with and she looked at me.
She looked at me again and I was surprised, My attention to detail in my disguise as a normal, scruffy and regular fella had been compromised I thought by her pretty eyes and slight smile... I looked away and looked back and in a moment she smiles again and I looked behind me, thinking she MUST be looking at some guy behind me. No - she was looking at me rather intently. I blushed and felt 10 foot tall at the same time...
The friend I was chatting with caught the exchange of looks and she looked at her friend and the spoke quickly and briefly. All the time I was in a dizzy shock that I had caught the eye of such a stunning specimen. My friend smiled and looked back at me and said...
"This is my friend Anya, she is a hairdresser, she wants to cut your hair, she thinks it looks terrible..."
What cant I say?? I hit the ground in a flash, blushed and changed the topic. Such is my life... always close but far too scruffy...
Obi has good grooming! sniff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...