Tuesday, May 01, 2007

D Day B Flat

Today is a public holiday here in sunny Poland. In my opinion, there are are far too many of them. You see no work no pay and I had a week off last month for easter (also force holiday) and I have another week off now.
I also have a few dozen things I should do, like find a job for 2 months in July... Now I have checked and I cannot work in the UK. Damn!
I have to create my own business course here and a general conversational English course. 2 X 4 Weeks X 3 Lessons a week... The Boss and staff are behind this, which is good, but I have to create the work and walk the walk.
I have planned to go on holiday through England and Ireland. Travelling happily with a sweet little minx I know, but that plan is out the window, sorry baby...
Today I have to fill out my Polish residency application, tomorrow I am going to the capital to submit it. It seems large and looming that I have all the papers and to be honest I am paralyzed with a combination of overwhelmedness and apathy... odd huh...
My housemate is out galavanting around the town on some pseudo missions to build and maintain contact with people and friends alike.
The house is clean and the washing done so I don't have anything to distract myself with... 'cept informing you my dear readers. So. Off to the Kitchen and a strong coffee and start that damn make or break application!
Obi kind!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! just saying hi :-) how's your english room mate doing? lol hope he doesn't get on your nerves as much as he used to hahaha

8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...