Sunday, May 27, 2007

Polish BBQ's & Successful Hostage Negotiations

Today I managed to talk The housemate out of drinking to unconsciousness, so a small victory.

We were invited to a small Polish garden-lot and had a party in a small and quaint cabana. There was the usual that i have come to know and love and the laughs and food and vodka.
My green curry chicken with lime went down a treat and now I am known as a great cook... for those who know me they know I am unremarkably average! Either way it is good for my reputation, which I have done my best to craft and keep.
I took the queue to leave the bbq after the lovely Jane (protecting her real name) got a call from the manager of a bar she works at part time to go and help - they were inundated and so, she swished on her bright red cape over her admirable curves and we left with her. We went back to the bar and the place had cleared, so I took that as a sign to end the evening and have a cup of peach tea there...
I convinced Captain pisshead that he should come with me while he could still walk and open the front door. I was shocked, he agreed.
Tomorrow I have lunch with new friends, a couple I know and I am pleased they are interested in me. It is nice to view a foreign life each day but it is more important to be in it and feel it flow through you...
Obi making small steps forward...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...