Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Here and no further

In a world where all my doors are closing, I find yet another closed and locked. It seems that captain sensible had too much to drink as usual and spoke to Jane in great details about her and why she is single etc, in his deluded efforts to find me someone he dropped a few hints in her direction about me and her - oh dear...
Now I like Jane but, just like. I am no position to consider any romantic involvement at all, something about having my heart cut out and all (well sure feels like it was... but I digress). So now I saw my friend Jane in the usual place and she avoided me and left... I was a little confused until numb nuts recalled a little about what he had said to her the night before in good intentions and the subtlety of a trident missile...
Poor ol' Jane has her own issues and I am not apart of the problem until today - thanks Captain Sensible. I have likely lost a good friend and so slams another door...
Obi, kicked down and how far further to fall??
On the positive front, I have to wait 60 days for my residency permit to be processed and then I will be part of the local population, well at least in a bureaucratic fashions...

1 Comments:

Blogger Fatman said...

Oh Gawd. This is what happens when people drink and do the right thing. I think I'm just the kind of guy who'd blab off and say something I shouldn't. Dude, I hope the tensions eventually ease off and something good happens eventually.

5:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...