Saturday, September 23, 2006

Russian Billiards

Lost the last 2 posts on here for some strange reason....
Cat Stevens wrote a song about Friday night - ooh no - saturday night and I aint got... well it was one day earlier here. that's my justification - sue me.
I finished my class and for a change it was only Mary Ann and I to close up. She was meeting her boyfirned - 'Coconut-head' at midnight after he finished his night out with the boys or his wife or another girl... siiiiigh. So I said - lets have a beer and a chat and sooooo weee did. She was off her face on a pint and chatty as a windchime...
The new teacher arrived today and I must admit had the first impression of a dish cloth eminate... a 65 year old kiwi from Brissy... He dyes his hair for gods sake... I am aloooone soo so sooo aloooone... 'cept for the skipper...
Ginger worked her ass off his week and was wearing it too (her ass), my boss got married and told no one. Farkin odd one that one and now we all know, (through gossip) we are a more that a little ticked she could not even tell us... she is a twistered sister that is fo sho...
Obi happy to be outta moscow ta-morra!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody . . . Oh how I wish I had some[one] to talk to, I'm in an awful way . . ."

Now that song's in my head and I'm depressed. Gee, thanks a lot (lol)!



mariah :)

7:00 am  
Blogger raindog71 said...

hehe..sounds like you are working with a strange bunch..;)

So a kiwi, huh..well just throw a few 'bros' into convo and you'll be right..hahha

Hope you had a nice day trip out of the city, wherever it is!

6:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...