Friday, September 22, 2006

Its All Happening!

Fridays here are funny days. I have the whole day off except for a class at 7 - 9.30pm... prime social time. Oh well, it is a small price to pay...I have not wanted to move off the sofa today. I just wanted to stay in bed all day. I stayed up far too late last night.
I made a nice meal for the skipper and I and he got home quite late so we watched The Usual Suspects on my laptop and then went to bed. Last nights Business class was good as usual, but I think I will have to change direction with that class. I have had a persistent headache for days and it is tiring me.
Been in contact with some old California highs school friends of late. Tho I am still worried about The Mr Douglas, I would love an email telling me what the lowdown is...
Maybe Mr Douglas would like to visit me again, same guy - different country. Hehe.I quite liked the real McCoy bar I met the Fatman and Nick and Chris at, but by the time I got there they were well hammered, and there was no way to catch up to them. I have some photos of the night fellas, so email me and I can zip em and send em...What else can I tell you? My first adventure in another city this weekend! That will be great!
Special Hello to the Gaijin Girl - it was nice to see the pics of you and the fatman in Japan!
Obi needs a shave an a haircut - 10cents!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ten bits, man. ten bits . . . oooo! with whom did you get in contact? I'm assuming that they are from CHS . . . anyone new, or just your host family? I guess the real question is . . . have you found Nathan yet (Mr. "I pride myself on finding things online")? LOL.

Still can't comment normally. Damn!
Mariah :)

6:55 am  
Blogger GG said...

hey obi, big hello to you, too! you seem to be settling in ok. yay.
the boys were already hammered when i met them in tokes too, although i caught up quite quickly. i wonder if they have spent any time sober. they're not updating their blogs so they must be trashed.
hey, do you want to email me some photos of the night? i wanna see what the real mccoy looks like.

9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...