Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rockin' It Right

Wow!!
It is utterly amazing how being on top of it all and in control of your daily life can really energise you!
I have achieved so much in the last 2 days I can't even being to tell you. I even completely organised my work space at work and refiled and catagorised the lot, and that is 15 sections.
Sorted my drivers license as much as I could - which was quite a lot, you have no idea how difficult it has been to get the paperwork in place to get this damn license changover and reassessment start - be very glad you have no idea.
I had a weird day - one class and tomorrow one class... and I get paid for a full week! Very odd. Personally I would rather work for what I earn, but my students and groups are all distracted by the financial crisis or a meeting or holidays or conferences in far off countries. So what can I do??
I checked the system today and I am about 3 weeks in the red with my boss - that means he has paid me for my normal hours but I have done 3 weeks less that I should have by this time of the year. Does that make sense? I have been paid 100% for doing 80% of the work... I am smiling but uncomfortable with that situation.
What else can I say? been walking everyday after work and enjoying the warm breezes and the warm sun on my back.
Obi - enjoying the 'joy' of a life that works - but still peeking behind him... waiting for the next big hiccup.
<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...