Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday & Upon the morrow...

This week has been a strain - I have had to schedule my time dow to the 30 minute blocks so I get see people and get things done and take on the double classes that students requested because I am leaving, I should be flattered and I suppose I will be but I am too exhasuted and distracted to do taht right now.
My fav class this morning gave some some company product, cushions, and a not that when I miss them I can cry into the pillows. a sweet gift and rather funny. I came home after that as my next class was cancelled. I decided to trash everything I could see - I love heavy duty garbage bags...
I have to go back to the company to have one final class (which I think will be a coffee and cake session) and maaaybee a gift from the chairman. I am sad to go and I do value my life here and I am genuinely shocked by the positive impression I have made on the staff and students. it makes it all the harder to leave and has be really questioning my decision to leave. ...then i think of my boss and the messying around he has caused and all the niggly details... and I take a deep breath and go.
I went to my old pub last night and hung out with the old crew, a quiet night and a beer and a final chat and I was gone.
I am trying to make time for Penny Century, it seems the shoe is on the other foot now that I am difficult to catch, I remember days when I would wait for her to have time all day. She doesn't like coming second, no one does, but I just have to do things.
I have not done enough research on my route and tonight I will do a cramming session before bed at 9pm, I am up at 4.30 tomorrow and out of here by 6am then the boss comes to collect the keys.
You know it is still funny, he has been asking me for the second key to the flat for months now and I always say no - my privacy is bought and paid for, I am not having some body coming in any time - not even my boss. If he mentions it again today I will finally say what I always wanted to say. which was - '...sure you have this second key, and give me one to your home too'
he is a nice enough fella when he has no control over you. I do like him, but his behaviour in the last month has been insulting and he still is completely ignorant of this fact and continues to ask me to stay. He is an ostrich, head in the sand or his own ass, I dunno which... maybe his ass is sandy - who knows and cares.
it is raining here and has been since 3am, so the roads are very wet. I do hope it stops and I can have a clear run tomorrow, but unlikely. tho if it is cold out then I can be sure teh care won't over heat so fast.
Wish me luck kiddies - I hope I have no excitement to report until I start work on Monday.
Bye from Poland.
Obi - 'I’m movin’ with the strength of a spear, I’m cruisin’ with the past in my mirror. Done leveling my city of ghosts. Cool ashes, like it’s all that she wrote' - Sadness Soot - Grant Lee Philips

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how are things in germany? i miss you! come out of this unknown and wave a quick hello ;)

9:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...