Saturday, March 22, 2008

We're all going on a rodent holiday

At least one of you will be laughing her ass off when I say that I am hamster-sitting. The little bastard got out of its cage last night and lead me a merry chase around the flat looking for it at 7am this morning. I finally found it in the warmest corner of the house - Tha bathroom quite by accident.
So now I have 3 weeks before I start work in Germany and I met with my boss a few days ago for a status update. It seems his teacher has fallen though, the major reason is that the EU project has not given a final go ahead for the project. and so you can't expect a teacher to wait in a holding pattern - and if they do you need to question WHY they would.
Also strangely, he seems to think 30 day notice (which I put in this new contract) means to the end of the following month (that is 6 weeks - can he count??) - I just think it is an inffectual way of expressing his disgruntled mood.
Its official - I am bored - last easter I was bored and this easter I am bored too, it was snowing this morning and I watched it until it stopped. Four hours later any sign of it is gone and I am still bored. I have half a mind to terrorise the rodent, I actually let him sit my my shoulder and eat out od his cage but he just couldnt manage that and started complaining about the service and the heating and wanted to know when the cable will be fixed. Blah Blah blaaah! - Welcome to Hotel Rodent-fornia - you can check out biatch but I will still keep you in your plastic aquarium!
Obi - still bored and still cleaning - and dreaming of a better life in Germany... aaand beer gardens and nice food and nice girls and all that stuff..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...