Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sundaze

Saturday started at 8am, I can't seem to sleep much the past few weeks. The anxiety is wearing me down. I had my last class with my dear friend and student. We went to see her near completed home and chatted and then had coffee. I came home and started to dismantle my bed, as someone had bought it and was going to pick it up at 3pm.
The replacement teacher came as I had asked him to so I could explain the job a little more thoroughly. I was still angry with him from the night before but that had to be put aside. I wrote a 26 page report for him, class plan and structure, student profiles covering 7 criteria, the time table and everything else. He didnt even thank me. He just staggering in the door already drunk and cracked another can of beer. Throughout the info session he repeated questions and asked me things that were in the report. I finally finished answering repeated questions and then I decided to drive him to the company sites so he would know where they were then dropped him off at home.
The bed guys came and went and were fully expecting the bed not to be disassembled, but I dunno how they expected to carry it down 3 flights of stairs. Numb skulls.
I had a snooze and then went to supper with my student friend from that morning with her husband. A nice meal in a quiet place outside town, it maybe my fave soup. Home and a DVD and be on the sofa in the living room. I have walked to my bedroom several times this past day and I get there and there is no bed, I really miss that bed. It was the MALM bed in the IKEA catalogue, very comfy and my refuge from fatigue.
Today I am going to a friends house for lunch - a traditional Polish Sunday lunch. It will be nice.
I had some tears yesterday, it is extremely difficult to pack up a life and all the other things. Penny Century was also crying yesterday and called me saying her heart was broken. She didn't blame me but knew she loved me so deeply and that I was going. You know you can really tell someone loves you when you see their eyes wide and full of love everytime they look at you. Now those eyes are full of tears.
The double gravity season is here and I am straining under the weight. Help anyone - I'm Drowning. Obi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...