Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hotmail

The Doctor was wrong when he assured me that this kidney stone would be out of me by Christmas. The pain has dropped a lot and is far less frequent and dominating, but the last two daze have been rather difficult. So back to the ibprofen and laying down to rest.
I don't have many classes at present and I am glad, though this will reflect in my pay packet at the end of the month.
My job prospect in Zielona Gora was good but they don't have enough work for me to do so they can't offer me a job. This makes the bitter pill of signing another contract with my school a little easier. I now have 6 more months to plan for success.
One more success today - I automated my mortgage, yes I know this sounds so simple but some may remember the emence difficulties I have had over the last year with automating and e-banking. Now all is working well.
I also started enrolment in Open University, I want to start a Degree in Business. I need to do a few month things to get started, I am smart enough and committed enough, two things I never really thought I had enough of to get through a university degree. Now I know I do. Now I have the perfect place, no radio no TV not much out of work to distract me from getting things done.
I am planing a short trip to Germany for a week in late Feb - it will be nice to experience a different culture and better food for a while.
Since I had my computer reformatted I have not checked all my emails - well I visited Hotmail today and got a nice surprise. It put a smile on my face as always and made me happy.
Obi limping off to bed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...