Sunday, January 13, 2008

Advice from afar...

I have been getting well meaning and caring advice from far and wide about my latest big bottom lip incident...
Someone advised I go home to Australia and enjoy the summer sun and frolic and understand everyone. Yes. This is fair advice but the most significant thing is that it takes me further away from people/a person I want to be closer to. 1,800km is so much easier to deal with than the 14,000km - sure it is the psychological factor at play there, but still it would wear a bigger hole in my heart if I left Europe. There really is nothing for me in Australia, I decided to leave nearly 2 years ago and I can't say I am ready to return, or more to the point, return alone, (anyone want to live on a tropic northern coastal beach in Australia with me?).
I have applied for jobs in Spain and France and I was thinking Normandy or Brittany would be a good place to live. Closer to where I really want to be anyway...
So there it is. This week is 'action week' lots of changes will happen this coming week. Thanks to those who made me think, and yes it is time to "get the hell outta Dodge".
So my boss will see my version of the new contract and not sign, I will be shocked if he does. I will take a job in southern Poland or I hope get an offer from Spain or France. Pack up my belongings and put them into my little red car and drive across europe to my new job and new life. A warmer place closer to my heart.
Obi - Meebee I must to learn zee french language...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...