Monday, July 02, 2007

Red Letter Day

My housemate today is wandering around packing the last of his belongings. I have taken this as a cleaning bug and caught it and reshuffling my life as well..
I need to clean my mind of all the distractions I have had the past few months, they are seriously impeding my ability to see and think clearly.
For one the crush I had on a certain girl in town is waning quickly and I will be free of it soon. I am reorganising my teachers books and my room and wardrobe and drycleaning and getting everything sorted out.
I rearranged my schedule so I have Wednesdays and Fridays off now and I will be working about 14 hours a week.
I am exhausted by teaching now and as much as mu EU project students have a break now - mentally I need one too.
My health has improved slightly over the past week and I will continue to get healthier.
I have come to many realisations about the life I have chosen here but none has see form or word as yet and I will look at them and share them in the next post.
Spent yesterday in Torun with 2 of my gorgeous friends. they went clothes shopping and I tagged a long like the daggy pack mule, but I got to see more than I had seen before and I had a good day and spent very little.
So today I have a new student and no idea what to do with him. I will figure it out later today. I was actually torturing myself in my half sleep withing of what and where and how about this class and the ones I have tomorrow...
I doubt I will be frequenting my local bar anymore. I just have no desire to see that waning crush, and I don't need the company of false friends and as we say in Australia "gunnas" going to do this going to do that and all the invites and plans they make are just piss in the wind more often than not.
Well that is me for today, Obi signing off thinking about packing it all up...
<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...