Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Life is GOOOOOOD!

I am happy and feeling great with so much energy!

I sadly don't have a general or business English course for the summer, I advertised and was interested and planned most of the classes already in anticipation, but only 2 students are registered for it. But I am happy because I REALLY am not fussed if I do them or not. A quiet summer filled with the best things in life, swimming in the lake, BBQ's with friends, I joined the gym, so that is paid for. I have a lot of students and friends that work all over Poland so I can go anywhere any time to any city, just a chatty passenger in the car!

I have had lots of invites and offers for many things, almost too many. Fitting things into my social calendar is not easy these days.

Housemate will be gone soon, and not soon enough for my liking, only 2 weeks to go!

so I have a good start to the summer ahead. I have even had some interest from the ladies... I was quite surprised because those that know me, know that I have 2 left feet usually with the ladies and I am rather backward and coming forward, but there are a few pretty faces popping up here and there. I was invited out to dinner last Friday and it was a delightful evening.

A shame I can't seem to make the connection with the girl I am quite attracted to, she is just 3 kinds of awesome, but I know she isn't interested in a relationship, tho she calls and chats to me very often and there are other small indications that she maybe contrary to her own opinions....

I can only hope and be patient...

...either way I am bound for find someone in the next few weeks!

I was at the bar yesterday reading words out of the dictionary in Polish and I had everybody in hysterics! My pronunciation is terrible, but after 5 beers that can be expected.

I got invited to Moscow by a rather amorous young lady I know and so I may actually go for a week. maybeeee...

So - Obi got lots happening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...