Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gooood Part 2

Well I have another date on Thursday night, with a delightful and funny woman I work with. No not a student, though there is one that is quite appealing... But no, professional ethics of distance and all that blah blah blah...
Good news. In consultation with the family of the drunkard I live with we have arranged for him to go home mere days after he finishes his contract instead of 2 weeks.
Now a raving alcoholic with no responsibilities to the world and a pocket full of cash is a danger to himself and others. So his mother who was buying his ticket has rescheduled his departure date. He has been booked into rehabilitation for his chemical dependency and will also undergo some revealing tests to discover whether his epilepsy has gotten worse due to the drinking etc, he knows none of this.
Suffice it to say I doubt he will be in any shape to move to Rome and teach. A 50kg bag of bones has little endurance until it is cut off alcohol, medically treated and made to eat food... 'nuff said.
I, on the other hand, must shed a few kilos brought about likely by the lack of good food and eating at the wrong times of day and the imbibing of beer and lack of exercise. Now I say lack because as some of you know I have a severe and debilitating back injury. I have been to the doctor just today to see what this attempt can get done. I will be having a scan on Saturday morning and she will tell me the news Monday.
my summer work course has met with a lack of interest from the general public and secretly I am pleased. I really would like to drop down a gear or 2 and just cruise quietly for a while. I have infact increased my non EU project hours and so I have more Business students and will be able to get by quite easily.
I must put an end to this stress about a certain beautiful woman I know... I am quite attracted to a local angel whom I have known for many many months and I think in the last month I have dropped a few hints that I am attracted and dropped a few more to her close friend whom I am sure have told her. no change in behaviour or responses to me. Now in as much as she is utterly sweet selfless generous caring and has a heart of gold, I cant force out of her what is not there for me. Siiiigh. So to bring to an end the pining and uncertainty I will just plain old ASK her if she is attracted to me, this will in turn ANSWER the question I have been afraid of for the last little while, I really should have struck while the iron was hot instead of leaving it this long... But I am just human and a distracted one...
Happy warm and fuzzy! Looking forward to champagne, pretty eyes and a joyful laugh tomorrow night.. Wink Wink Obi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...