Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday night sniffles

Well an email came yesterday from my boss and I was asked what was happening with my classes. it seems a few in a row have made a complaint, though I don't know how. No e-mails or direct communications have been made to my boss yet he knows... I was quite distracted by these people's conplains and in the environment of the following story I was in a state of being strung out and feeling alone. I replied to my bosses email as well as I could and I thankfully got a reply tonight that reassures me a little about what is happening and his views on things.
-----------------
I emailed me and asked what was happening and with the mood of the moment, someone close to me had her mother rushed to intensive care and is now on a respirator.
This persons feelings are very important to me and I have not been able to connect with her other than some vague smses filled with fear sadness and worry. All I can do is wait. I would really like to just hug her as she cries, which is a lot lately, but can do nothing except sit on the sidelines. ...and after being in her spotlight, I am utterly bedazzled and left a little alone and aching for her company.
But what can I do. I cannot make demands and I can do nothing but wait for her to come back around. But it is really painful to know she is in such distress and I can do nothing to support. My only consolation is that the best people to support and care for her are the rest of her family whom she is with now anyway... That thought I can manage, but it is still cold outside.
I have my cold medication and some paracetemol and they will be my company tonight. Sleep well folks, I will try and do the same. Obi-sniffsniff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...