Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Pendulum

Well it is a Saturday night and I am home and listening to the rain hit my bedroom window again.
I am noticing friends around me change in unexpected ways. some are straightening out a crinkled life, some are so far up themselves they can't see right from wrong and still others are swinging that pendulum so far and hard away from themselves that I am really worried if I even know them at all, or more to the point if they know themselves. What forces someone to abandon a perfectly good line of logic in pursuit of something new that is so far from their centred being than anyone could be? What forces someone to expend so much energy in an inevitably pointless and frivolous pursuit of god only knows what? Perhaps perspective. we all like to leave our situations and look at our lives from a different angle - hell - look at me, I literally left my life and went to eastern Europe to live and do something I have never done. Am I really that far from myself? Am I really in pursuit of the frivolous in my own way.
Don't get me wrong, I respect all these people I am referring to it is just that you know that along the way you can't protect them from the bumps and bruises and the left turns to Albuquerque as mush as you would want to.
To be fair I have limited information and it isn't my right to tell anyone anything about their lives, we all have the right to self discovery... and destruction... It is just for some that I wish I could show them the actually journey to their destination is only 15km, not 15 years... So they could see the happiness in their lives is not so far away, so there can stat now and cultivate so much more than they will...
Obi a victim of his own hypocrisy... hip hip hooray!
Something that inspires me when it sweeps back into my mind at the right time.... Thanks SGT

1. Consider the probable reality that all time is simultaneous.
2. You are the universal consciousness.
3. The pendulum must swing both ways before it is brought to rest in the middle.
4. All limitations are self-imposed.
5. The mind has every potential and all knowledge.You are the universal consciousness, at ease as your consciousness drifts more deeply into a state of all that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...