Monday, October 01, 2007

Bad Timing

Sometimes you're in the right place at the wrong time, take a bus stop for example. Who makes bus timetables anyway? They are not convenient, they are not ever fair. I mean they are never going to get you to the place you want to go when you need to be there. ... and the bus you have been planing on always leaves just before you can catch it and you have to stand there at the bus stop like a Nigel and wait. and wait. and wait. Somethings are important enough to wait for, life changing in fact. I am just glad that I have the patience of a mountain and the stubbornness of a mule. It may make a difference in the future, but it might not, those who make the bus time tables rarely consider the consequences...
I will have to start taking the bus to and from work starting as of next week and I am not happy. I hate the idea of lugging my books around to and from a company and a severely restricted bus time table and have to be on the other side of town within 30 mins... We will see...
Tonight somehow the open window doesn't chill me, the cold wind still blows up the street but I feel it less, I am warmer inside than I was yesterday. Were is my bus stop? On the corners of Hope & Reality Streets.
Obi waiting patiently for the bus to be on time for once...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...