Thursday, August 23, 2007

Holidays are over...

I consider now that my holiday is at an end. this malaise of time in seclusion is at an end, but not without its gift and detriments.

I will have to arrange my time now so that I can be more efficient. Shed the unnecessary and then the unneeded.The people in this town have shown me that there is no place for me here and I am and will always bee an outsider, no matter how positively I contribute to the lives of others, no matter how much I conform. So I say fuck em. I will be counting down the days of my contract, I will be avoiding all contact with people other than within my work time. I will not work over time I will not work for free and I will not cover the work of others.

I have stopped going to the local bar and associating with the people I knew there. I am not their friend, no matter how much I worked at becoming that. My focus and my target is now to do as little as I am required to do and to make plans for the future out of this little small minded town.

I got no rejuvenation from rest or a relaxing holiday as I had hoped for, all my holiday plans went down the toilet. So I will have to use my anger and utter determination not to be consumed by this situation.

What did Public Image Limited say in their song?? "Anger is an energy!" - Obi is in a filthy mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...