Monday, August 20, 2007

Big Changes

I met with my boss today and the whole conversation was about the Business course proposals he has sent out to the major companies in the region. This more than anything has made me start thinking that I will be starting work in 2 weeks.
As depressed as I am I can't even get out of my own way, so I have had to give myself some mental coffee and a cold shower for my sleeping cerebellum and get some energy into the things I need to do.
  • Firstly I will have to start preparing classes for the courses I am 'possibly' going to be starting. as well as all the standard courses I have in the EU project.
  • Secondly I will have to start boxing things up and getting ready to move. I have to think about finding a much smaller and cheaper apartment. this place is like the grand hall at The summer palace in St.Petersburg! I am collecting boxes here and there from the supermarket and I am making sure I am cleaning and mopping every other day and scrubbing etc.
  • Thirdly my parents will be arriving in the next 3 weeks. So I will go to Warsaw and spend a few days with them and bring them back to my town and have some fun etc.
  • Fourthly I will have to start budgeting and arranging my time and energies so that I can extricate myself from this small town in Poland quite quickly at the end of my contract in February.
Quite an ambitious start for the week, but stuff has just gotta be done. Obi on the move...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/farting.mp3" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://stormii.com/Wavs/3yrsold.vav" LOOP=0> <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/sounds/reilly/7-Gambit/moscow.vav" LOOP=0>
I - Obi...